At Collins Foods, Restaurants are Done Better. We are an ASX200-listed entity, proudly employing over 16,500 employees across over 300 KFC restaurants in Australia and Europe and a growing network of Taco Bell Restaurants in Australia*. We aspire to be the World’s Top Restaurant Operator by creating unmatched experiences for our customers and people.
Six core values underpin everything we do. These values are helping us towards our vision to be the World’s Top Restaurant Operator and our mission around Restaurants Done Better.
Our ESG pillars
Our ongoing pursuit of sustainable growth in environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) practices underpins our decision-making. Our Positive Impact Strategy guides our commitment to continuous improvement across all business activity, with three core pillars:
- People and communities: Creating unmatched people experiences and supporting our local communities
- Planet: Making a positive impact
- Governance: Commitment to continuous improvement in best-practice governance standards in all our business activities and ‘Being Brilliant at the Basics’.
Our three primary goals
From these pillars, Collins Foods has chosen three primary goals as our focus:
- Establish Collins Foods Giving as a best-in-class signature program with 75%+ Participation Rate by 2026
- Reduce our carbon footprint by achieving a 25% reduction in Greenhouse Gas Emissions by 2026 compared to FY21
- Increase diversion of waste from landfill by 25% by 2026 compared to FY22
Our Positive Impact Reports
Our Positive Impact Reports highlight the genuine commitments we have made and continue to make as we grow the business in an ethical and sustainable manner. We seek to make a positive impact. View our reports at the links below.